Tour 4,5 Hours
Hours*: 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
*Please call for availability
After an explanation by one of our guide in different languages we will start our wonderful tour in direction to Valdemossa and Soller.
We will leave Paguera bordering the coast of Calvià, passing through the points of greatest interest, arriving at our first stop, in the famous and exclusive Puerto Portals. Then we will go to the capital of Mallorca, Palma and pass by the Nautical Club and in front of the Cathedral.
From the Paseo Maritimo we go to the north coast of the island in the direction of Soller and Deya, where we will enjoy the best viewpoints of this area, wonderful views and beautiful landscapes, as well as a very good road to enjoy a fun ride in Formula Cars.
At the viewpoint of Sa Foradada we will have our second stop, where there is the possibility of having a coffee and visiting the viewpoint.
On our way back we will go through Valdemossa and Calvia. We enter Cala Fornells to see the beautiful cove and return to Paguera to end our tour.
On this tour we will make between 2 and 3 stops, depending on time and traffic.
It is mandatory to wear sunglasses, closed sneakers and sunscreen and a small towel is recommended!
Please note that the Slingshots come equipped with a manual gearbox!
The tour includes in the price, full insurance with excess. It is necessary to provide credit card and driving licence in both tours.
In the office, all drivers have to pay an additional € 10 insurance.
- In case of cancellation, the client will receive 50% of their reservation or will have the option of having up to 12 months to use their tour.
- The client has to arrive 30 minutes before the tour begins.
- In case of being late, we do not accept any supplement, the money of the reservation is lost.
- In case of rain, we have the right to change the day or schedule of our tours. In case the client cannot change to another date or time the money of the reservation can be used for another reservation in the next 12 months.
- Formula Tours has the right to change tour schedules.